Frequently Asked Questions

All prices of our services are in HKD.
Yes! We receive many different proposals. The services listed may not suit your need. Feel free to contact us and tell us your plan.
We accept payments in cash, bank transfer, PayPal and credit cards.
The steps involved in this process are really simple. All you need to do is:
  • Request a quote from us
  • Pay a deposit to confirm
  • Receive a prototype on a agreed date
  • Confirm to proceed
  • Receive the final product
  • Test the product
  • Pay the remaining amount
The terms will be included in the quotation from us. If there is any conflict or difference between the terms in the quotation and this terms, the terms in the quotation prevails.
  • Please check the product within 7 days after delivery. We have no obligation to make any changes to the product after this period.
  • If the requirements are changed during development period, the delivery time may be postponed. We are not responsible for the loss caused by the postponement.
  • 70% deposit have to be paid before development, and the remaining 30% amount have to be paid 7 days after delivery.
  • By paying deposit, client certifies that they have read and agree with this terms.